COVID 19 news is updating all the time. We will add any guidance or updates to parents to this dedicated page on our website.
COVID Information & Guidance
- Guidance for children of critical workers and vulnerable children who can access schools or educational settings
- National Lockdown stay at home guidance
- PHE Letter to parents and guardians ( (23/09/2020)
- View What Parents & Carers need to know about EYFS in the Autumn Term (Updated November 2020)
- Help for Children aged 2 to 4 with Home Learning during Covid 19 (July 2020)
- Letter to Parents – Mini Graduation for July 2020 Leavers (July 2020)
- Letter to Parents (15/06/2020)
- View the DCC Press Release – School Reopening Information (27/05/2020)
Welcome Back to Aclet Close Nursery School
Schools’ Safety Advice (Public Health/Durham County Council) Video
- A Parent’s Guide to Promoting Early Years & Development at home (0-5 years)
- Six Ways to Cope with Lockdown loss
- Play Scotland Home Play Pack for Parents
Helping Your Child to Understand
The Scared Gang have to Stay at Home
A virus called Coronavirus has meant that we have had to stay home to stay safe. This Playmobil video helps to explain what the virus is and why we have had to stay at home.
A short story for young children to support their understanding of staying at home during the coronavirus pandemic
A short video clip to help explain coronavirus/COVID-19 to children
A short story for young children about social distancing
Coming Back to School in a bubble
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.